February 21, 2011

Why Blogging?

To those of you reading this who know me may found it a little surprising that i have started a blog. I know what your thinking having a blog is cool and all but its just not me right? I completely agree! I don't think blogging is me either however, I decided to start this simply because i feel that ideas need to be shared at times and lets face it, technology is the fastest way to get an idea to spread. I really don't know what this blog will consist of. I have no theme, no structure, no schedule but i guess thats the part that makes it me. I do know that when i have some random thoughts to share thats when a new post will come about. I hope that those who read will be encouraged  to share their own ideas because i feel everyone has a perspective that can others can learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment